Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Little Elm ISD Athletics is pleased to announce 11 athletes who will sign their letter of intent to play collegiate sports with a school that is a member of the US National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA.) Also known as National Signing Day, athletes from around the country traditionally use this day to announce their decision where they have chosen to play.
A few Little Elm athletes have committed early in December, like Ryan Watts and Tyler Tipton. This year marks one of the highest totals of Division I athletes to sign from Little Elm High School.
Several signees are members of the National Honor Society as well as being selected to the Texas High School Coaches Association Academic-All State team. On the field, the 2020 class received accolades for their athletic accomplishments both on the national and state level.
“We are very proud of our student athletes. They have exemplified the outstanding qualities that are a part of our core values and beliefs,” said athletic director, Sandra Howell.
WATCH National Signing Day
1. Lauren Lucas- Wichita State University
2. Alyssa Adams- Texas Woman’s University
3. Madison Adams -North Central Texas College
4. Landri Townsend-Sam Houston State University
5. Bella Lopez- Seminole State College
6. Ryan Watts- The Ohio State University
7. Tyler Tipton- University of Tulsa
8. Tyrese Powe- Midwestern State University
9. Toby Martinez- Stephen F. Austin State University
10. Chuck Egwu- University of Arkansas at Monticello
11. Javriel Dillard- Concordia University at Nebraska
To see the pictures, go to @LEISDAthletics Twitter.